Part-Time English Teacher
We are looking for sociable people who are dedicated to the teaching profession and who love working with young children and everything it entails. Candidates must be dynamic, fun and feel highly motivated by what they do.
Their responsibilities consist of teaching classes, implementing student follow-up attendance records, grades and reports, completing online reports at the end of each term and performing other school-related tasks.
We offer: ongoing training in the Kids&Us company-developed METHODOLOGY and employment in a young, dynamic company of recognised prestige in the field of infant education.
What will your job involve? Accompanying students in their exciting adventure of learning a new language in a natural way.
You main tasks will include:
- Preparing and giving classes.
- Carrying out monitoring of the students (attendance, marks, reports, progress, etc.).
- Completing online evaluations at the end of each term.
- Completing continuous training to ensure excellence in your work.
Advanced or Proficiency level of English (C1-C2)
Candidates with qualifications in Infant Education, Foreign Languages, Language and Literature, Translation and Interpretation and other similar types of qualification will be given preference.
Previous teaching EXPERIENCE will be a plus factor for candidates, as well as being adept at working and communicating with children.
You could be a future Kids&Us English Teacher if...
- You currently live in or around Hannut
- You are available on Saturdays and Wednesdays from 1/1/2023
- You have Advanced or Proficiency level English (C1-C2)
- You have a degree in or are currently studying Child education, Foreign languages, Language and Literature, Translation and Interpreting, or other similar areas.
- You have previous experience in the field of teaching and good communication skills.
- You are a positive, enthusiastic and empathetic person. You take pleasure in what you do and always try your hardest to give the best of yourself.
- You love being with children and you enjoy sharing your knowledge and seeing how they learn new things. •You are someone who can organise and plan your tasks and your working day.
- You are eager to learn new things day after day.
If you are interested in joining the Kids&Us team, we invite you to send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org today!